Choose a house design based on its appearance. To quickly find a suitable house, use the buttons below to filter house plans according to the number of bedrooms. You can also choose a house based on its floor plan.
Only a very small percentage of new houses are designed by architect directly. Most people buy readymade house plans, or in the case of more complex situation, they contract a construction engineer who looks more on technical aspects of the design than the appearance of the building. The most valuable asset the architect can bring to the project is his creativity. Even if you have a well-developed sense of aesthetics, an experienced architect can bring interesting ideas which you have never considered. Such creative input into the design can change your home from a purely functional to a truly exceptional. But it raises a question, whether the individually designed house is not an unnecessary luxury?
If you find a ready-made house plan, which meets almost all of your requirements, you will definitely save some money (typically you would save around € 2,000 compared to an individual project) and you will also save some time that is required for completion of such a project (usually 2-3 months). In this case, it makes no sense to think of an individually designed house. However, if you cannot find such a house, or you're looking for a unique house, feel free to contact us. We can help you design a house tailored exactly to your needs!
When will be my house plan ready?
Usual delivery time is within 10 working days after receipt of 20% deposit (charged from the total price of the house plan). If you order modifications of the house plan, delivery time may be extended according to the scope and complexity of ordered modifications.
What are the options for my house plan delivery?
Your house plan can be either picked up in person in our office in Bratislava, or we'll send it by mail to the specified address (shipping and handling fee is included in the price of the house plan). You can find address of our office as well as other contact information on our contact page.
How many times can I use my house plan?
Each house plan is bound to your specific parcel number, so it can be used only for the construction of one family house.
What does our house plans include?
1. Architecture -accompanying report, summary technical report, drawings in scale 1:50 - foundations, all floor plans, section, roof, all elevations, details, schedules of floors, windows, doors, walls, and budget.
2. Statics- technical report, structural analysis, ceiling drawings, reinforcement of floor plates, beams, columns and stairways, material schedule.
3. Heating - technical report, calculation of energy consumption for heating, central heating piping, boiler installation scheme, heating element dimensions and material report with budget. Heating is designed in two alternatives - for gas or electric boiler (the client can choose their alternative)
4. Waste Disposal & Water Supply - technical report, water supply drawing, waste disposal drawing, gas supply drawing and schedules.
5. Electricity - technical report, outlets, lights and other electical equipment, low-voltage wiring, switchboard, alternative for gas or electric heating, schedules.
6. Fire Safety project - technical report and drawings in scale 1:100
Why do we name houses with letter and number code?
Letter in the name of a house represents its basic floor plan shape I, L or O. Number in its title represents the approximate area of all rooms in the house. When there is the number "2 -" before the number code, it means that it is a two-storey house. Thanks to this naming you will know directly from the house name the most important information such as its shape, size and the number of floors.
What do I need to provide to get a building permit?